Every year the Dairy Foundation partners with other industry organizations to offer a one-day bus trip to World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wisconsin during the Friday of Expo week.
Friday's event highlights at World Dairy Expo include the International Ayrshire Show, Grand International Red & White Show, International Holstein Heifer Show and virtual farm tours. Attendees will have ample time to watch the cattle shows and visit with over 800 exhibitors from around the world at the trade show.
Schedule: October 4, 2019
- 6:00 am – Depart Iowa's Dairy Center, Calmar
- 6:25 am – Pick up in Postville, IA
- 7:00 am – Pick up in Prairie du Chien, WI
- 9:00 am – Arrive at World Dairy Expo, Madison, WI
- 1:45 pm – Depart for optional tour of Dairy Cattle Center
- 4:00 pm – Depart World Dairy Expo
- 5:00 pm – Dinner in Dodgeville, WI
- 8:15 pm – Arrive back at Iowa's Dairy Center
Dairy farmers, industry members and any others interested are welcome to sign up for the trip. Cost to travel on the bus is $25 for lifetime members of the Dairy Foundation and $50 for non-members. The cost includes transportation, breakfast, admission into World Dairy Expo and supper. To register, contact Mariah at (563) 534-9957 ext. 107 or email at email@example.com. Act fast, the trip is limited to the first 35 who sign up.
Download Registration Form